Writing non-fiction (upper KS2)
Our Writing non-fiction (upper KS2) pack consists of five comprehensive units, each comprising five sessions – including teaching notes, starter activities, main activities and plenaries – and each accompanied by a range of engaging resources and a quality exemplar.
Try a free sample excerpt
- text types: recounts (biographies), discussions, instructional, explanatory and persuasive writing
- PowerPoint presentations to accompany each non-fiction type
- opportunities to introduce, practise and consolidate key grammar elements
- assessment opportunities, extension ideas and home learning tasks
- 46 quality resources, including answer sheets where relevant
- links to the Curriculum.
View the contents page & introduction
Please note that this teaching pack is only available to purchase and download online. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept purchase order numbers as this is a downloadable product only.
Pay and download now
Already a subscriber?
Log in to access all our teaching packs for free.
Log in to share this resource