If your class is struggling with problem solving, then we’ve got the solution.
Key features include:
Both our problem-solving packs comprise differentiated activities based upon the relevant problem-solving objectives in the year 5 maths curriculum.
Activities include scaffolded word problems and investigations alongside explanations, teaching notes and answers.
Topics featured in Year 5 Problem solving – number:
- Comprehensive activities differentiated to three levels
- teaching notes, explanations and step-by-step answers
- space for workings.
Topics featured in Year 5 Problem solving – measurement, geometry and statistics:
- place value problems
- addition and subtraction problems, including money
- multiplication and division problems, including factors, squares, scaling
- fractions, decimals and equivalence.
- Measurement: length, mass and volume, area and perimeter, metric and imperial units, time
- Geometry: properties of shapes, reflections and translations, angles
- Statistics: reading and interpreting tables, interpreting line graphs.
Payment and delivery
This is a digital product.
Once you have completed your purchase, go to My Purchases (a link will appear in the top right of the screen) to download.